Sunday, August 2, 2015

Before I Forget

I had an idea for a fun way to generate articles: go through my computer and pick out some contenders for Absolute Favorite Game, and then put them in a tournament bracket against one another.

BUT THE TWIST IS

In addition to deciding which one will progress in the bracket, I'll also take a moment to think about what it would be like if, for some reason, the two games were combined into a single property.  So in the case of Cook, Serve, Delicious and Borderlands 2, I'd have something like Shoot, Serve, Delicious, wherein Vault Hunters would go out during the day and run missions to hunt down rakk wings and skag tongues and whatever else, then come back at night to dish them out to hungry Psychos.  Or...something.

That seems like it could be fun.

Hoo?

Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment